Well I finally decided to get with the program and make a blog. I've been wanting to and kept saying i'll do it when I have more time, well I know in reality I will never have tons of time so there's no better time than right now! So a little about us... Jordan and I were sealed for time and all eternity on August 7, 2010 in the Oquirrh Mountain temple. We dated for about 3 years before we decided to tie the knot. We've now been married for a year and it has been a good one. We've had our ups and downs over the past year but we've just grown closer together through them all.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

This was a great weekend. Jordan and I went up to Bear Lake with Andrew and Cherie and their baby zach and Aaron and James. It was a lot of fun. We went swimming... (zach fell asleep for 2 hours on the raft! and the guys... well we wont talk about what they did...)


We watched Zach dance to 80's music and songs from Disney movies... (can't tell in pictures but zach is an excellent dancer! watch out ladies!)

And built some pretty epic forts. . .

We also went for a ride on the 3 wheelers and played games. The usual cabin stuff. It was an awesome weekend. As it always is when going to Bear Lake. :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I've only been to the cabin once this summer. And I don't even think it counted because it was in MAY! Looks like you guys had fun! P.S. YAY for jumping on the blog bandwagon! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I'm so happy you have a blog. I don't feel so far away now =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you blogging!! I knew you couldn't stay away forever! The peer pressure got to you huh?!? ;-) I'll be out there in a couple of months, so you better make some time in your schedule for some awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete