Well I finally decided to get with the program and make a blog. I've been wanting to and kept saying i'll do it when I have more time, well I know in reality I will never have tons of time so there's no better time than right now! So a little about us... Jordan and I were sealed for time and all eternity on August 7, 2010 in the Oquirrh Mountain temple. We dated for about 3 years before we decided to tie the knot. We've now been married for a year and it has been a good one. We've had our ups and downs over the past year but we've just grown closer together through them all.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend at the Pyle's cabin


We went up to the Pyle's cabin this weekend to celebrate Cory (my brother in laws) birthday. We were there with Cory and Gayle and a bunch of their friends. We went swimming in the lake, 4 wheeling, and played horseshoes, baseball and other fun games.
final score 12-11 ( I was winning most the time then I scored 2 and Jordan got a ringer to cancel one out and ended up pulling ahead. Go figure... lol)


 Went 4 wheeling around the cabin. Got sand all in my eyes!
 all the guys went swimming. Cory carried Jax out into the deeper water and put him down, he freaked out and was bobbing his head up and down and doing the strangest doggy paddle, it was hilarious!

Played balls on a fence or whatever you want to call it. Once again I was ahead the whole game and Jordan ended up scoring 3 on the last throw while I scored just one. So final score was 11-10. But it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment